I Stand in Awe of You

 I Stand in Awe of You

My prayer today is for our world to stand in awe of the Lord. I pray for our Lord to be fully known to all. Miracles happen all around us, but are not always recognized. Sometimes they happen in the smallest of details and if we do not pay close enough attention, they can become quickly dismissed as just coincidence.
Open your eyes and hearts today. The Lord is with you.
Even in our darkest troubles He delicately picks up the pieces and with his craftsmanship, carefully puts things back together. Receive his love and restoration while going about your day. Recognize it is He and offer your thankful worship to the one true God who deserves our praises.
“LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, LORD. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.”—Habakkuk 3:2



We are better together when we are splashed in the spirit.
Blessings,
www.kimaladesena.com
#splashedinthespirit
#riseup #madeformore #women #christian #ministry #business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.