CHOOSE YOUR WORD FOR 2022

KIMALA'S CORNER

CHOOSE YOUR WORD

What will be your new word for 2022? Every year, I choose a word. It's something I do because it keeps me thinking deeply, feeling deeply and growing deeply, as I begin a new year. My new word has come to me early. It is the word: REFRESH. I cannot stop thinking about my word. It's got me so excited for this year ahead!
DEFINITION OF REFRESH
/rəˈfreSH/
verb
To give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate.
To make as if new; to repair; to restore; restoration of strength, spirit, vigour, or liveliness; relief after suffering; an increasing of life.
synonyms
reinvigorate, revitalize, revive, brace, fortify, strengthen, stimulate, wake up, regenerate, revivify, renew, exhiliarate, inspirit
----------------------------------------
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,"--Acts 3:19 (NIV)
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,"--Acts 3:19 (NEW KING JAMES BIBLE)
"So repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins] and return [to God—seek His purpose for your life], so that your sins may be wiped away [blotted out, completely erased], so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord [restoring you like a cool wind on a hot day];"--Acts 3:19 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE)


------------------------------------------
Here is a prophetic word that was revealed to me today:
In Acts 3:19, Peter said, “The Times of Refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord”. Hallelujah! In an instant, God can change everything. The Lord is saying, “This day is your day.” Your day is today and it is now! There is no need to beg God for a miracle. There is no need to beg God for crumbs. Jesus is the Bread of life and whoever comes to Him will never be hungry, and who believes in Him will never be thirsty. He is saying to you today, “Get up and walk. Come and receive your healing.”
If your life needs healing, your relationship needs healing, your body needs healing, your emotions need healing, your finances needs healing there is only One Who can restore your life to its fullness, it is Jesus Christ the Nazarene!
Peter said to that man, “I’ll give what I have”. Peter had Jesus! The Only One Who could do the impossible, who could raise that man’s faith to the highest – it was Jesus! You have Jesus and He is going to do the impossible in your life.
Your time of refreshing SHALL come! Your healing SHALL come! Your Breaking Through SHALL come! Strength SHALL come! You will be like that man – on your feet again, walking in the fullness of life, praising God, enjoying fellowship with Jesus, with your family and family in Christ! And it will all come unexpectedly.
The Lord is telling me that this is the year of being REFRESHED! I cannot wait to step into this next part of my journey with Jesus! He is washing away the old and bringing forth a new abundant, immeasurably full life, with God breathing wind beneath my wings so I can fly! Yes, I am claiming my Refreshing!!!!
Please share what your word will be if you decide to choose one. Share your experience with us. You are welcome to use Refresh, of course! In the past, I have used Love, Hope, Anchor, Trust, Enough, Anointed, Wisdom, Peace, Patience and Propel (last year's word!)
We are better together.
Share your word with me! Love, Kimala DeSena

"Rise UP! You were Made for More!" ™ --Kimala

kimaladesena.com

#RISEUP #MadeforMore #KimalaDeSena #Christian #Women #Business #Calling #SelfCare

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.