Moments that Matter

 

Moments that Matter

It's in the quiet moments in the early morning when I most enjoy the light slumber. The coolness of the air, the way the comforter finds its way tucked around my feet and the smell of coffee brewing. My husband loves to bring me coffee in bed. It's a small act of kindness, but it means so much to me. I treasure it. It's part of his love language and I gladly accept. I love meeting God in my early morning moments. Today, I ask you to find the small things you most enjoy about your life. It may be a person, place or thing in your world that brings a smile upon your face. These can be closely connected to your spiritual walk, not even realizing that in the little moments that bring you joy, they add up to a joyful life spending it with God. He wants us to be happy, peaceful, joy-filled, rested, blessed, delighted by Him... search for verses that speak into joy and happiness. They're there for us to lavish in.



"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."--Psalm 37:4
We are better together.
Have a blessed day, Kimala
#splashedinthespirit

"Rise UP! You were Made for More!" ™ --Kimala

kimaladesena.com

#RISEUP #MadeforMore #KimalaDeSena #Christian #Women #Business #Calling #SelfCare

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.