Let God be your Umbrella

Let God be your Umbrella

The storms...they come. Some come, catching us off guard and then, others come, but we experience the calm before the storm. God knows and he wants to give you shelter during those times. We may not always have time to prepare for the next storm, but trust that God has you under cover. Draw to him and let him be your umbrella when the storm comes...
"You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall."--Isaiah 25:4
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty."--Psalm 91:1
"a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and the rain."--Isaiah 4:6
"Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me."--Psalm 57:1-2



We are better together.
Have a blessed day, Kimala
#splashedinthespirit

Rise UP! You were Made for More!" ™ --Kimala

kimaladesena.com

#RISEUP #MadeforMore #KimalaDeSena #Christian #Women #Business #Calling #SelfCare


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.