Do Not Envy Those who Do Wrong

KIMALA'S CORNER

Do Not Envy Those who Do Wrong

We often think that others have it better than us. Looking across the field at the perception of greener grass is something people have done for the longest time. It can be difficult to walk a Christian life. The sinner seems to be carefree and really enjoying life to its fullest. Sometimes it can seem like their worldly ways are without any hardship or pain, only relying on themselves and enjoying a fleshly life! The saved knows that in order to be saved they had to put down that old life to walk with Christ. Can we have both? What does God say about it?
God isn't messing around with our old lifestyle. He wants us made new through Christ.
Psalm 37
…22Surely those He blesses will inherit the land, but the cursed will be destroyed. 23The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD who takes delight in his journey. 24Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, for the LORD is holding his hand.… (study bible)


PRAYER

Lord, in the struggle of daily life, you know how often I falter. Your ways are best for me. I gave you my whole life when I laid it down to pick up the new life in Christ. You show me that my new steps bring delight to you. Hold my hand today, because it's difficult to step completely away from my old life--it draws me in at times thinking it's okay to do both. You say to me, you will fall, but I won't let you stumble too far away from you because you are indeed holding my hand from perish! Lord, be with me always. Keep me safe in your loving arms. Show me each step I should take to gain momentum to the life you want for me. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
We are better together.
Have a blessed day, Kimala

"Rise UP! You were Made for More!" --Kimala

kimaladesena.com

#RISEUP #MadeforMore #KimalaDeSena #Christian #Women #Business #Calling #SelfCare

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.