Believe and Rejoice with Joy

 Believe and Rejoice with Joy

Often I sit and think about what it will be like when I am finally face to face with my Maker. The Holy Spirit encourages me whenever I feel down for not being able to see Him. But I know that He has taken residence inside of me! I do long to see His face, but the love I have for my Creator sustains me through my willingness and ability to rejoice in Him. I believe He walks with me each day and trust that He gives me exactly what I need to conquer today's challenges. I love being spirit-filled! Sometimes I can get lost in my overwhelming joy and all I can do is raise my hands in praise to my Father above!
Let God's love overflow till all you can do is be filled with God's glory!
"Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory,"--1Peter 1:8


PRAYER

Lord, thank you for allowing me the Holy Spirit to live in me. Whenever I am down, I can tap right into that inner peace and joy and lift my hands in praise to worship you! Lord, I love how you fill me up! I can become consumed with an overwhelming power that no words can describe till all I have is an abundance of love! Thank you for this and I know that you provide more than enough for me and others. Teach me to not be shy about my love for you. Show me how I can come alongside others who are searching for your love and show them what it is like to live with this abundance! In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
We are better together.
Have a blessed day, Kimala
#splashedinthespirit

"Rise UP! You were Made for More!" --Kimala

kimaladesena.com

#RISEUP #MadeforMore #KimalaDeSena #Christian #Women #Business #Calling #SelfCare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.