An Opportunity for Jesus

 

KIMALA'S CORNER

An Opportunity for Jesus

Have you had a moment in your life where you knew Jesus was instructing you to help someone in need? It may be a complicated and difficult scenario, where your flesh wants to resist stepping up to the task. You possibly want to turn away, not get involved, don't want the extra drama in your life. Being scared or fear the unknown can easily set in. But in that moment, God pulls you up quickly and says "Get involved! Be my hands and feet!" This happened to me yesterday as I helped a 20 year old young woman who is homeless find her way for the day. Jesus doesn't say it's going to be easy. He doesn't tell us we won't get our hands dirty in the process. But, rest assured, He will break your heart for what breaks His. He will bring you up close and with no escape from the raw reality of the passion of Christ. I'm here to tell you, do not turn away. If you are being called to help, to assist, to rescue another, do it, in the name of Jesus. I put my son on speaker phone as we sat together in her temporary hotel housing and we prayed. Oh, how my heart ached and we prayed.
If God calls you to do something, do not turn away.
Isaiah 58
…7 Isn’t it to share your bread with the hungry, to bring the poor and homeless into your home, to clothe the naked when you see him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood? 8Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will come quickly. Your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. 9Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry out, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’...


PRAYER
Lord, you know my heart. It breaks for others who are trapped in a dismal life. Young adults who are lost and can't find their way. Oh, Lord, I pray that your glory shined in yesterday's details. I pray to you that she received hope and your glory shined. My resistance was only fear of not knowing what could happen and I'm so grateful that you called upon me to step up. Please watch over her today, protect her heart and give her the light of a new path. She needs the courage to take the help she is about to receive. Remain with her as she learns to trust others who want good for her. Thank you God for allowing me to be there to do your will. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
We are better together.
Have a blessed day, Kimala

"Rise UP! You were Made for More!" --Kimala

kimaladesena.com

#RISEUP #MadeforMore #KimalaDeSena #Christian #Women #Business #Calling #SelfCare

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.