Who Do You Say That I am? Day TWO: I am BLESSED

 

SPIRITUAL SELF CARE



WHO DOES GOD SAY THAT I AM?
21 DAYS TO DISCOVER MYSELF THROUGH THE WORD
Day TWO: I am BLESSED




I am blessed. Truly I am, but I forget this a lot. How often do you walk around with this realization of being blessed? Are there days that you don't feel blessed at all? Or maybe you do, but distractions get the best of us and suddenly, any blessings are quickly tucked behind a slurry of problems. It is just too easy to get sidetracked. Some days, I'm like a firefighter, putting out a problem fire every way I turn. Enough! Oh, to fully acknowledge our blessings from the heavenly realms!


PRAYER
Lord, thank you for allowing me to see how this verse is truly written. Praise to the God and Father of Jesus Christ. Recognizing the Father head of the trinity allows me to see how good you are to me. Thank you that you have blessed us in the heavenly realms! Oh my Lord, I am not worthy to receive such blessings, yet you say I am. Thank you that every spiritual blessing for me is mine to have! Our sin keeps us apart from you, yet Jesus bridges this gap! I feel blessed. I will walk with a clear open mind today, knowing that all my blessings that you say are for me, come through your mighty Son. I will follow him and fellowship with him all the days forward. I now understand that you see me blessed and it pleases you. This reminder is carefully tucked in my glowing heart. Amen.

APPLICATION
I learned this little trick of breaking down the scripture verse, word by word, from Rick Warren's "40 Days in the Word." Take the verse and go through it slowly, allowing yourself to fully understand what each word means and how it applies to what God is saying. His message is so clear. It's full of amazing gifts that he has bestowed upon us! Without realizing it, we could easily pass quickly on by, not giving it a second glance. This exercise gives us pause...to take it all in from God. Do you see where certain words stand out, unlike before? ❤

SHARE
  • When you reread the verse slowly, in practice, word for word, what was revealed to you?
  • What does it mean that God has blessed us in the heavenly realms? How do we receive these through Christ?
  • Can you recall a time when you felt truly blessed? In what ways?
  • Explain why it's important to remember our blessings.
Post a comment below if you would love to share your thoughts and powerful comments. The Holy Spirit is among us.

We are better together.

If you would like to purchase the workbook for this 21 day study, please contact Kimala DeSena at splashedinthespirit@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.