Come Back to Me

 KIMALA'S CORNER

Come Back to Me

Have you asked God for forgiveness, but you still drag the weight of your former sins? The burden you carry needs to be dropped now. Why do we continue to transport that baggage around? It no longer belongs to us and yet, somehow we still claim it. God is releasing you right this second. If you have had an honest talk with God and asked for it to be forgiven, then let it go. It no longer serves you to keep yourself separated from our holy Father. Satan tries and actually succeeds when we allow ourselves to be separated from God. We put ourselves in a mental prison when God has already released us! You are set free! Christ claims us and gives us the true key to our forever freedom! He wants you back in relationship with Him. Run to Him!
Drop it now and step forward. Actually, RUN! God's love is waiting...
"I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you." --Isaiah 44:22

PRAYER

Lord, thank you as always for your mighty messages! I love the spontaneity of your Word. It's so powerful. I praise you for your redeeming grace. You ask us to bring our mistakes and our trespasses to you. Your word says that our sins are forgotten the second we ask for it. Your pardon is swift and the key to freedom through Christ is given immediately. God thank you for always taking us back into your loving arms. It's truly the best place to be! No more dragging around past history! Release me now for I know my place is with you! In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
We are better together.
Have a blessed day, Kimala

"Rise UP! You were Made for More!" --Kimala

kimaladesena.com

#RISEUP #MadeforMore #KimalaDeSena #Christian #Women #Business #Calling #SelfCare

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Self Care Challenge: Day TWENTY-NINE

Live with Gratitude

Who Does God Say That I am? Day ONE: I am LOVED.